55 Inch Digital Signage LCD Monitor 3000nits High Bright Advertising Window Display
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Cardboard boxes|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Response Time:||5ms||Screen Size:||55inch，65inch，75inch|
Digital Signage LCD Monitor 3000nits,
55 Inch Digital Signage LCD Monitor,
3000nits Advertising Window Display
55inch 3000nits High Brightness Digital Signage LCD Monitor Advertising Window Display
* The screen brightness is 2000nits for regular displays and 3000nits for custom heat-resistant screens
* 8mm ultra-narrow edge: wall-mounted, small footprint, 4mm thickness, IPS panel
* Small size, light weight, LED backlight has excellent visual and auditory enjoyment
* Photosensitive system: adjust the screen brightness according to the environment, automatic adjustment can play an energy saving role
* High performance processor: accessories RK3288 architecture high performance processor, brand motherboard, faster speed, stronger control
* Built-in MEMORY 2G, ROM8G,TFT screen
* Can be used for WIFI wireless network, optional 4G network, Bluetooth module
1. Q: Do you provide ODM/OEM or customized service?
A: We’re BOE High-bright LCD ODM factory, OEM/ODM are available based on your requirements. In order to support different
customers, we are able to supply:
(1) High Brightness LCD Panel: LCD panel+led driver board+auto dimming sensor
(2) Open Frame LCD Displays: LCD Panel+PSU+AD board(optional interface, eg: HDMI, VGA, DVI, USB...)+Touch optional
(3) Window Facing Displays: LCD Panel+PSU+AD board (network board optional)+fan system+temperature control board+housing
(4) Full Outdoor Displays: customized. eg: touch function, IP55/IP65 etc.
2. Q: What brand of screen do you use?
A: Original LG/SAMSUNG/AUO etc. screen, we can guarantee each display will pass through strict quality inspection.
3. Q:What is the temperature when the screen surface goes black?
A: Normal grade goes black over 68℃；industrial grade goes black over 110℃.